Alphabetical List of Subscription Databases
Academic Search Ultimate (EBSCOhost)
- A scholarly, multi-disciplinary, database; with full text coverage of
10,021 journals in a range of subjects. This database is a good starting place
for almost any topic search.
African American Music Reference (Alexander Street Press)
- Contains reference materials that cover blues, jazz, spirituals, civil
rights songs, slave songs, minstrelsy, rhythm and blues, gospel, and other
forms of black American musical expression. Part of the Music Online
- An agriculture database that provides coverage from 1970 to present of
literature citations for journal articles, monographs, proceedings, theses,
patents, translations, audiovisual materials, software, etc. related to
agriculture. This will be of particular interest for students researching
Alexander Street (Alexander Street Press)
- Streaming audio and videos on therapy, counseling, dance, and music.
Alt HealthWatch (EBSCOhost)
- Focuses on complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness. Subjects covered include acupuncture, Chinese medicine, chiropractic, naturopathy, and osteopathy. Indexes over 200 magazines and scholarly journals, many with full text, not all of which are peer-reviewed.
American Song (Alexander Street Press)
- This is a history database that allows people to hear music from America’s
past. The database includes songs by and about American Indians, miners,
immigrants, slaves, children, pioneers, and cowboys. Included in the database
are the songs of Civil Rights, political campaigns, Prohibition, the
Revolutionary War, the Civil War, anti-war protests, and more. Part of the
Music Online collection.
- A collection of critical reviews written by leading scientists. Annual
Reviews volumes are published each year for 40 focused disciplines within the
Biomedical, Life, Physical, and Social Sciences including Economics.
Art Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
- Full text coverage from the Wilson database of periodicals and journals of
articles on art, architecture and archaeology throughout the world.
Artemis Literary Sources (Gale)
- Provides literary content from primary sources, critical articles, literary
and cultural analysis, and biographies. Integrates material from
Literature Resources Center,
Literature Criticism Online,
Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science)
- Citation index that provides consolidated searching of a social science
citation index, art and humanities citation index and multi disciplinary
databases—may be searched by author, title, subject, and topic. These
are citations of usage, not full text and will be useful primarily to upper
division students and faculty doing research.
ARTstor on JSTOR
- Curated collections of art images and associated data for scholarly use.
Includes links to art images in museum collections and reference materials.
ASME Digital Collection (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- ASME’s repository of current and archival literature featuring ASME’s
Transaction Journals, Conference Proceedings, and ASME Press eBooks.
Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Digital Library
- An authoritative database in the area of computer science that provides
indexing, abstracts, and full text of magazines, journals and proceedings of
the Association of Computing Machinery.
- Database of standards documents.
Auto Repair Source (EBSCOhost)
- Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls.
Biography Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- A comprehensive collection of biographies on notable personalities.
Bioinformatics (Oxford Academic)
- A leading journal in its field, Bioinformatics publishes the high quality scientific papers and review articles of interest to academic and industrial researchers on new developments in genome bioinformatics and computational biology. One distinct section within the journal, Application Notes, focuses on shorter papers exploring the applications used for experiments.
Biomedical Reference Collection: Basic (EBSCOhost)
- Full-text reference database including over 100 medical titles covering
disciplines that include clinical medicine, nursing, dentistry, and health
- Full text database that is an aggregation of high impact geoscience
research journals. The focus centers on the biological, environmental, and
Business Source Premier (EBSCOhost)
- A top level full-text business database consisting of popular business
magazines, scholarly journals and trade publications.
Children’s Literature Comprehensive Database (CLCD)
- Index of reviews (some full text) for children’s literature with some
curriculum connections for specific books. Supports the Education Program and
classes in children’s literature taught in the English program.
The Chronicle of Higher Education
- A newspaper targeted to college and university faculty, staff members and
CINAHL Complete (EBSCOhost)
- This database provides provides broad content coverage of 50 nursing
specialties, speech and language pathology, nutrition, general health and
medicine and indexing for nearly 5,500 journals and full text access for more
than 1,300 key journals in the nursing field.
Classical Music Library (Alexander Street Press)
- Streaming music database. Repertoire ranges from vocal and choral music, to
chamber, orchestral, solo instrumental, and opera. Part of the Music
Classical Music Reference Library (Alexander Street Press)
- Contains reference materials that span the entire history of Western
classical music. Included are the authoritative reference titles Baker’s
Dictionary of Music, Baker’s Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, and
Baker’s Student Encyclopedia of Music. Part of the Music Online
Classical Scores Library (Alexander Street Press)
- Provides a number of important classical scores and manuscripts. Part of
the Music Online collection.
- A collection of healthcare databases that include the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR), Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL), and Cochrane Clinical Answers.
Communication & Mass Media Complete (EBSCOhost)
- This database indexing, abstracts, and some full-text coverage of numerous
journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields.
Computer Source (EBSCOhost)
- Provides latest information and trends in high technology. Full-text
articles for more than 300 publications and indexing and abstracts for 450
Contemporary World Music (Alexander Street Press)
- Streaming music database that delivers sounds from around the world.
Contains a mix of modern and traditional world music with a focus on
contemporary genres. Part of the Music Online collection.
Counseling and Therapy in Video (Alexander Street Press)
- Videos that provide a firsthand look at the realities of working with
clients and the challenges associated with putting theoretical concepts into
practice. This series contains more than 2,400 hours of footage from actual
therapy sessions, training videos, and reenactments conducted by renowned
- Explores a single hot issue in the news each week, covering 44 topics,
including expanded reports. Especially useful for pro/con presentation of
issues currently being discussed. This is an excellent place to search for term
Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCOhost)
- Provides more than 300,000 bibliographic records and full text for more
than 200 magazines and journals covering essential areas related to criminal
justice and criminology.
- An interdisciplinary journal focusing on innovation with publications by outstanding undergraduates and established scholars.
- Streaming theater productions, interviews, and written content.
Dissertations & Theses at Brigham Young University
- Link to BYU’s electronic theses and dissertation collection.
Dissertations & Theses at the University of Utah
- Proquest database of theses from the University of Utah. Some dissertations
available in full text, some only in abstract format.
Dissertations & Theses at Utah Tech University
- Link to UT’s electronic theses and dissertation collection.
DOCUTAH International Documentary Film Festival
- DOCUTAH is an International Film Festival presented by Utah Tech University
in St. George, Utah. View information about the festival, the films, and watch
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service (EJS) is a gateway to thousands of
EBSCOhost eBook Collection
- Provides online access to more than 3,500 books to browse or to read.
Education Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
- Full-text coverage, with indexing and abstracts from periodicals and
journals covered in the HW Wilson Education Index.
- Education Week is a United States national newspaper covering
K–12 education. It is published by Editorial Projects in Education (EPE), a
nonprofit organization, which is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland in Greater
Washington DC. The newspaper publishes 37 issues a year, three of them special
annual reports (Quality Counts, Technology Counts, and
- ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center, contains more than
1,300,000 records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents relating
to education dating back to 1966.
Ethnic NewsWatch (ProQuest)
- A full-text collection of the newspapers, magazines and journals of the
ethnic, minority and native press.
- A kid-friendly interface to EBSCOhost databases for educators,
and secondary schools.
Provides topic overviews, reading level indicators, and a curriculum standards
module to help educators correlate content to Common Core and state-specific
Family & Society Studies Worldwide (EBSCOhost)
- Comprised of four database files, Family & Society Studies
Worldwide meets educational needs of professionals in all fields of
social work, social science and family practice. It indexes publications from
a wide range of social science disciplines, including anthropology, sociology,
psychology, demography, health sciences, education, economics, law, history
and social work.
Fuente Académica (EBSCOhost)
- Provides access to more than 450 scholarly journals from Latin America,
Portugal and Spain. All major subject areas are covered with particular
emphasis on agriculture, biological sciences, economics, history, law,
literature, philosophy, psychology, public administration, religion and
Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia (EBSCOhost)
- This database provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety
of subject areas.
- A broad collection of authoritative periodicals, scholarly journals,
newspapers, and reference content. To search a particular Gale database, click
Gale Directory Library
- Provides access to the Market Share Reporter, a source of
comparative business statistics.
- An online reference utility that hosts selected encyclopedias and other
Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context helps students research, analyze and
organize a broad variety of data on today’s hottest social issues for
conducting research, completing writing assignments, preparing for debates,
creating presentations and more.
Garland Encyclopedia of World Music (Alexander Street Press)
- Provides a survey of the musical heritage, traditions and themes of various
regions and a description of their specific musical genres, practices, and
performances. Part of the Music Online collection.
- Indexing, abstracts and full-text collection of journals, magazines,
newsletters, regional publications, conference reports on gender studies
sources with coverage from the 1970’s to the present.
- A database focused on environmental issues; some full text, some indexing
Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI) (EBSCOhost)
- Produced by Behavioral Measurement Database Services, this bibliographic database is abstracted from hundreds of leading journals in the health and social sciences. HaPI provides comprehensive information about behavioral measurement tools, including those related to medicine and nursing, as well as clinical, personality, social, and developmental psychology.
Health Source: Consumer Edition (EBSCOhost)
- A collection of consumer health information, providing information on many
health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition,
childcare, sports medicine and general health. Health Source: Consumer Edition
provides access to nearly 80 full text, consumer health magazines.
Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCOhost)
- Provides access to nearly 300 full-text scholarly journals covering nursing and allied health topics, including pediatric nursing, critical care, mental health, nursing management, medical law and more. Also indexes over 600 additional relevant journals without full text or available open-access elsewhere. Most journals are peer-reviewed.
History Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text for reference books, encyclopedias, non-fiction books,
and periodicals from leading history publishers.
Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- This database offers detailed “how-to” instructions and creative ideas to
meet the interests of virtually every hobby enthusiast. Full text is provided
from leading hobby and craft magazines, including Bead & Button,
Creative Knitting, FineScale Modeler, Quilter’s World and many more.
Home Improvement Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- This database provides detailed, user-friendly “how-to” information
covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects.
ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research)
- An international consortium of more than 750 academic institutions and
research organizations, ICPSR provides leadership and training in data access,
curation, and methods of analysis for the social science research community.
IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of
Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
JAMA (The Journal of the American Medical Association)
- A peer-reviewed medical journal published by the American Medical
Association. It publishes original research, reviews, and editorials covering
all aspects of the biomedical sciences. Utah Tech University only provides
full-text access to JAMA and JAMA Network Open.
Jazz Music Library (Alexander Street Press)
- Streaming music database with thousands of jazz artists, ensembles, albums,
and genres. Part of the Music Online collection.
Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence Based Practice Database (JBI EBP)
- The JBI EBP Database is an online resource that includes high quality, relevant, up to date evidence-based information and guidance for health professionals to inform decisions made at the point of care.
- A scholarly journal archive that provides image and full text access to
archival (more than 5 years old) scholarly journals in a wide variety of
JSTOR Plant Science
- Provides access to foundational content vital to plant science—plant
type specimens, taxonomic structures, scientific literature, and related
LearningExpress Library (Utah’s Online Library)
- Provides comprehensive test preparation, skills improvement resources, and
career guidance for elementary students to adult learners. Each of the
Library’s Learning Centers offers practice tests, exercises, skill-building
courses, eBooks, and information. Free registration is required on the site.
Legal Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Contains indexing, abstracts, and full text coverage for more than 260 of
the world’s scholarly law journals.
Legal Information Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Provides online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference
books, hundreds of full-text publications and thousands of legal forms.
Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA) (EBSCOhost)
- Indexing and abstracts for scholarly and professional journals in the areas
of library and information technology.
Literary Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Provides a broad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their
works across literary disciplines and timeframes. Features a collection of
author biographies, plot summaries and work overviews, full-text essays from
leading publishers, literary reference books and monographs, cover-to-cover
full text for literary magazines and journals, book reviews, poems, short
stories, classic texts, author interviews, and more.
The Making of Modern Law: US Supreme Court Records and Briefs,
1832–1978 Archives (Gale)
- Features a fully searchable database of approximately 11 million pages and
more than 350,000 separate documents. Approximately 150,000 Supreme Court
cases are featured, the majority consisting of those for which the Court did
not give a full opinion. Supreme Court Records and Briefs gives
researchers a logical approach to the material and allows faculty members and
students alike easy access to a vast portion of legal and social science
MarketLine Company Profiles Authority (EBSCOhost)
- Profiles for 10,000 companies. Information includes business description,
company history, products and services, key employee/biographies, revenue and
SWOT analysis and top competitors.
MAS Complete (EBSCOhost)
- Designed specifically for high school libraries, this database contains
full text for hundreds of popular high school magazines and reference books,
tens of thousands of biographies, and thousands of primary source documents.
This is useful to education students seeking resources for students at
different levels and to students who are writing papers on current issues.
MasterFILE Complete (EBSCOhost)
- Multidisciplinary database designed for public libraries that covers
virtually every subject area of general interest. Provides a large collection
of popular full-text magazines, journals, and other sources from the world’s
leading publishers as well as a large image collection of photos, maps and
- Offers access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of
reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical
sciences literature. Provides indexing and abstracts—a finding aid for
scholarship in this discipline.
- A collection of medical research and investigatory journals from renowned
Latin American and Spanish publishers. This Spanish language database contains
full text for 130 peer-reviewed medical journals in native Spanish.
- Indexing and abstracting for medical information on medicine, nursing,
dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences,
and much more. This is a standard reference to locate articles for the fields
of medicine and allied health. It does not contain full text.
MEDLINE (Web of Science)
- This database is very similar to the EBSCOhost versions of MEDLINE, but
does include limited full text.
- A web-based application that features a collection of worldwide business
information including access to international business data, industry news,
facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access
industry profiles, and more.
Middle Search Plus (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text for more than 140 popular middle school magazines. All
full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level
indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies
and historical essays. Middle Search Plus also contains 84,774 biographies,
105,786 primary source documents, and a School Image Collection of photos, maps
Military & Government Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military
and government, this database offers a thorough collection of periodicals,
academic journals, and other content pertinent to the increasing needs of those
sites. The Military & Government Collection provides full text for
nearly 300 journals and periodicals and indexing and abstracts for more than
MLA Handbook Plus (Modern Language Association)
- An online guide to the MLA format.
MLA International Bibliography (EBSCOhost)
- This database offers a detailed bibliography of journal articles, books and
dissertations produced by the Modern Language Association. Topics include
language, literature, linguistics, and folklore. Some material is in full text,
many others are bibliographic citations or abstracts.
Music Online (Alexander Street Press)
- Database with streaming audio, video, reference, and scores. Includes the
collections African American Music Reference, American Song, Classical Music
Library, Classical Music Reference Library, Classical Scores Library,
Contemporary World Music, Garland Encyclopedia of World Music, Jazz Music
Library, Smithsonian Global Sound, Dance in Video, and Opera in Video.
Musicians and Composers of the 20th Century (Salem History)
- Biographical information on composers from all genres.
National Criminal Justice Reference Service Abstracts (NCJRS)
- The NCJRS Abstracts Database contains summaries of the more than 200,000
criminal justice, juvenile justice, and substance abuse resources housed in the
NCJRS Library collection.
NAXOS Music Library
- Audio streams of more than 27,000 CDs and over 350,000 tracks of music.
Provides comprehensive liner notes, opera synopsis, and composer and artist
biographies. Limited to 10 concurrent users.
Newspaper Source Plus (EBSCOhost)
- With more than 55 million full-text articles from more than 1,400
newspapers, this database provides a comprehensive collection of the world’s
major newspaper content.
The New England Journal of Medicine
- A leading medical journal that provides high-quality, peer-reviewed
research and clinical content to physicians, educators, and the global medical
The New York Times for Education
- Access to the New York Times provided by Utah Tech University. The creation of a separate NYT account is required.
- Features more than 15,000 news, business, and legal sources, including U.S.
Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790.
Nursing Reference Center Plus (EBSCOhost)
- This resource can be used to get answers to questions quickly, access care
plans, watch video demonstrations, strengthen nursing skills, earn continuing
education credits and much more.
O’Reilly (formerly Safari Books Online)
- Search, browse, read, and print full-text information technology books
online. Includes titles from O’Reilly, Pearson, Cisco Press, and more. Search
through a wide variety of titles covering databases, desktop applications and
publishing, enterprise computing, graphics, markup languages, multimedia,
networking, operating systems, programming, security, and software engineering.
Overland Journeys: Travels In The West, 1800–1880 (Gale)
- Comprised of selections from the microfilm collections Travels in
the West and Southwest and the Plains & Rockies, this
digital collection provides a unique window on Western History. Selections are
based on the bibliographies, The Plains and Rockies: A Critical
Bibliography of Exploration, Adventure, and Travel in the American West,
1800–1865, and The Trail West: A Bibliography-Index to
Western American Trails, 1841–1869.
- Provides indexes and backfiles for hundreds of clinical journals that cover
a wide variety of health topics. Also contains current articles from the
American Journal of Nursing (AJN), the Journal of Nursing
Administration (JONA), and the Journal for Nurses in Staff Development.
Oxford English Dictionary Online (OED)
- Historical dictionary of English, covering use of words from earliest times
to present day.
Oxford Handbooks Online
- Provides in-depth, high-level articles written by the world’s leading
Oxford Music Online
- Provides access to online music reference resources including the
Encyclopedia of Popular Music, The Oxford Dictionary of Music, Grove Music
Online, and The Oxford Companion to Music.
Oxford Reference Online - Premium
- Language and subject reference works from Oxford Press into single cross
Poetry & Short Story Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- A collection of full-text poetry, short stories, and supplemental content,
offering users a historically rich collection of hundreds of thousands of
poems, as well as biographies and authoritative essays on such topics as poetic
forms, movements and techniques.
Points of View Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- This database contains 343 topics, each with an overview (objective
background / description), point (argument), and counterpoint (opposing
argument). Each topic features a Guide to Critical Analysis which helps
the reader evaluate the controversy and enhances students’ ability to read
critically, develop their own perspective on the issues, and write or debate an
effective argument on the topic.
Primary Search (EBSCOhost)
- This database provides full text for more than 70 popular magazines for
elementary school research. All full text articles included in the database are
assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles) and full text information dates as
far back as 1990.
Professional Development Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly
specialized collection of nearly 520 education journals, including more than
350 peer-reviewed titles. This database also contains more than 200 educational
- Provides full-text access to a selection of humanities and social sciences
ProQuest Ebook Central
- A large e-book collection spanning all academic subject areas.
ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Premium
- A multiformat database for nursing research, clinical skills development, and curriculum support complete with a diverse mix of scholarly literature, clinical training videos, reference materials, and evidence-based resources. Includes over 950 videos teaching clinical skills, such as the Nursing Education in Video set from Medcom/Alexander Street. Indexes over 2000 scholarly journals, many with full text.
ProQuest Sociology Collection
- This collection provides access to Sociological Abstracts in combination
with other databases covering the international literature in sociology and
social services, along with related fields. Together, it provides abstracts,
indexing and full-text coverage of journal articles, books, book chapters,
dissertations, working papers, and more, including full-text from hundreds of
leading sociology journals.
ProQuest US Newsstream
- Full-text of the most recent premium U.S. news content as well as archives
which stretch back into the 1980s featuring newspapers, newswires, blogs, and
news sites. Includes coverage of 150+ major U.S. newspapers such as the New
York Times and the Wall Street Journal, plus hundreds of other news
sources and news wires.
- PsycARTICLES, from the American Psychological Association (APA), is a
definitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles
in psychology. The database contains approximately 150,000 articles from over
70 journals published by the APA, and its imprint the Educational Publishing
Foundation (EPF), and from allied organizations including the Canadian
Psychology Association and Hogrefe Publishing Group.
- Provides access to the DSM-5 and DSM-IV-TR (Diagnostic and Statistical
Manual of Mental Disorders) and a selection of journals of particular interest
to students in nursing or psychology. Limited to 2 concurrent users.
Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCOhost)
- This database covers topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics,
psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational
& experimental methods. Offers full text coverage for nearly 400 journals.
- This database is a resource for abstracts of scholarly journal articles,
book chapters, books, and dissertations and is the largest resource devoted to
peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health. It contains
approximately 3 million citations and summaries dating as far back as the 1600s
with DOIs for over 1.4 million records. Journal coverage, which spans from the
1800s to present, includes international material selected from around 2,400
periodicals in dozens of languages.
- Contains more than 35 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites. Fields covered include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and preclinical sciences. PubMed also provides access to additional relevant Web sites and links to the other NCBI molecular biology resources.
R2 Digital Library
- Provides a selection of ebooks focused on the health sciences. Limited to
three concurrent users.
- A research and reference source for businesses, jobs, and people.
Regional Business News (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text coverage for regional business publications.
Incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering
all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
Religion & Philosophy Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Provides coverage of such topics as world religions, major denominations,
biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy,
philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy. Offers
nearly 300 full text journals, including more than 250 peer-reviewed titles.
Sage Journals Online
- General purpose database for scholarly articles.
- Offers access to selected reference encyclopedias, handbooks, and videos
with coverage mostly in the areas of social sciences and health care.
- Reference resources for psychology, health, historical topics, and literary
Science Citation Index (Web of Science)
- Consolidated searching of the Science Citation Index, Social Science
Citation Index, & Arts and Humanities Index. Searchable by all elements of
the citation. Limited full text provided.
Science Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books,
periodicals, and other sources. Topics covered in Science Reference Center
include biology, chemistry, earth and space science, environmental science,
health and medicine, life science, mathematics, physics, science and society,
science as inquiry, scientists, technology, and wildlife.
- Extensive database of Elsevier journals in a wide range of subjects.
Excellent searching capabilities and full text access. An excellent resource
for authoritative information in many subject disciplines.
- A research discovery application that provides integrated access to
references, substances and reactions in chemistry and related sciences.
SciFinder requires students to create an account to access it. Click
to register a new SciFinder account.
- Scopus is a large abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed
literature, including scientific journals, books, and conference proceedings.
Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science)
- Consolidated searching of Science Citation Index, Social Science Citation
Index, and Arts and Humanities Index. Searchable by all elements of the
citation. Limited full text provided.
Small Business Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- This database offers a wide variety of information on small business and
entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, a help and advice
section, and provides information on how to create business plans that lead
to successful funding.
Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries (Alexander Street Press)
- Streaming music database. Produced in partnership with Smithsonian
Folkways Recordings, it is a virtual encyclopedia of the world’s musical and
aural traditions. Part of the Music Online collection.
SPORTDiscus with Full Text (EBSCOhost)
- This database is the premier source of literature for sports and sports
medicine studies, providing full-text content from many respected journals.
It is an essential tool for health professionals, researchers and students,
providing extensive coverage in the areas of fitness, health and sport
Swank Digital Campus
- Academic streaming service that provides feature films, documentaries,
foreign films, and TV shows.
Teacher Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and
administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
TESOL Quarterly and
- Refereed journals for teachers of English as a second language.
Thomson Reuters Checkpoint
- A federal and state tax information service. Register an account by visiting the
- This database contains full text for over 60,000 articles from 399 diverse
sources including international and regional newspapers, EBSCO’s collection of
periodicals, biographies, public opinion polls, book reviews, pamphlets, and
UEN Digital Media Service
- Collection of educational videos available to K-12 educators, college
faculty and students, as well as the general public. Includes eMedia,
CollegeMedia, PreMedia and MediaHub. Free registration is required on the
UPA Newspaper Archives
- This collection provides archives of Utah newspapers.
Utah Digital Newspapers
- A keyword-searchable statewide digital newspaper repository that currently
contains 3.5 million pages from nearly 200 newspapers.
Vocational & Career Collection (EBSCOhost)
- This database is designed for vocational and technical libraries servicing
high schools, community colleges, trade institutions and the general public.
This collection provides full-text coverage for nearly 340 trade and
Web of Knowledge
- Consolidated searching of citation search engines and multidisciplinary
listings of articles in 8,500 major scholarly journals. Limited full text
access. Clusters results in subject areas and document types.
Women’s Issues and Identities (Gale)
- Global in scope, the archive presents materials covering the social,
political, and professional aspects of women’s lives and offers a look at the
roles, experiences, and achievements of women in society. A wide range of
primary sources provide a close look at some of the pioneers of women’s
history, a deep dive into the issues that have affected women, and the many
contributions they have made to society.